Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 631-230-0251 x5383
Please share the profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
6+ month/ Contract
Phone and In Person
Must be USC, GC or GC-EAD
- Demonstrable experience of managing high-performance, high-capacity databases in a critical production environment.
- Solid Oracle 11gR2 RAC experience including build, general administration, troubleshooting (Break/Fix) and performance tuning skills
- Experience in Clusterware (GRID Infrastructure) - CRS management and configuration
- Skilled in Oracle ASM and Dataguard administration
- Expertise in SQL & Database Level performance tuning skills
- Expertise in backup and recovery and migration using RMAN, datapump and export/import.
- Experience on Solaris, Linux and AIX OS including shell scripting skills.
- Willingness to work in 24*7 Global support model.
- Aid development teams for analyzing issues.
- Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic & analytical skills.
- Excellent communication & coordination skills is required.
- Strong initiative and sense of ownership.
- Expert knowledge of database scripting and automation technology
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Software Testing Services" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
For software testing services please visit:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Software Testing Services" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.