Position: Sr. SharePoint Administrator
Location: Onsite in Arlington Heights, IL
Duration: 3+ months, could extend as this is a project we are overseeing
Interview Process: Onsite if they are local, otherwise Skype
SharePoint project for Pace Suburban Bus Service. We currently have a SharePoint Lead/Architect overseeing the project, but we need a strong, Sr. SharePoint Administrator to help with a lot of the day to day initiatives. This person would need to be onsite in Arlington Heights, IL. I have included some of the tasks that this individual would be responsible for below:
1. Monitor SharePoint farm performance and services on a daily basis and providing biweekly performance reports covering memory and processor utilization and database growth and obsolescence. In addition, provide monthly reports showing utilization and obsolescence trends.
2. Monitor all SharePoint server farm error logs as well as IIS and database logs on a daily basis and report any items that appear critical or would otherwise affect farm performance and/or availability.
3. Analyze trend reports to determine and recommend future server and infrastructure changes and provide management server and infrastructure recommendations.
4. Ensure SharePoint services are running daily and restart services that have stopped.
5. Troubleshoot 3rd party application errors.
6. Provide as needed configuration support, site provisioning, creation of lists and libraries, page layouts, site templates and content types, workflow configuration, escalations and User support.
7. Recommend and apply (if approved by Pace) server and SharePoint service packs and patches as required from time to time.
8. Apply operating system and SharePoint upgrades as required by Pace from time to time.
DNDK Services Inc.
3965 Ludington CT, Hanover Park, IL 60133
Direct: 630-974-1202| Email: email@example.com
GTalk: umesh.mamsys | Twitter: umesh.mamsys
Linkedin URL: www.linkedin.com/pub/umesh-kumar/99/884/b9a/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Offshore Software Development, IT Outsourcing Company, Mobile Application Development India USA UK - elantechnologies.com" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.