6+ Months /Contract
Interview mode: - Phone + F2F/ Skype
Visa: GC/ USC
Note: GC/ USC candidates only
Start Date; ASAP
End Date: 12/31/15
The Systems Analysis Senior position will be part of the Delivery Services Department in the Information Technology Division at Client location. The position will be responsible for leading the systems analysis effort for one or more projects of varying complexity and duration within the Multi Family Business Information Office.
· Review and analyze Business Data Requirements, Business Requirements and Sample Data to elicit detailed data mapping requirements, including transformations and relationships between the data, data integrity and constraints
· Manage the coordination of assigning resources to meet demand, schedules and goals of assigned projects
· Maintain responsibility for the overall requirements deliver for assigned projects
Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommending the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems design considering existing systems, available technology, the capacity and limitations of application and desired results
· Frequently interact with directors, subordinate supervisors, business customers and/or functional peer group managers
· Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
Drive key requirement decisions
· Act as mentor to junior team members
· Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
· 5-7 years work experience in Systems Analysis and Requirements Development
· Experience with writing detailed data requirements for system integration projects
· Experience with usability methods, techniques and design principles to create design
· Deliverables such as process flows, wireframes, mock-ups and user interfaces
· Experience translating/explaining technical decisions into business terms
· Graduate degree or advanced studies
· Experience with DOORS
· Experience MS Office Tools and, UML, Clearcase
· Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Methodologies
· Knowledge of Freddie Mac's role in the Mortgage Industry
· Experience with Object Oriented Programming Principles and Object Oriented Analysis and Design
· Prior Knowledge of Multifamily Business Process and Data
Thanks and Regards,
Udbhav Mathur |
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 701, Direct: 408-933-9520
Gtalk & Y!M: udbhav.intime | Fax: 408-213-8316
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Offshore Software Development, IT Outsourcing Company, Mobile Application Development India USA UK - elantechnologies.com" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.