Greetings of the Day!!!!
This is very fast moving position with one of my Client, So please let me know if you have a good fit consultant, please provide me his/her resume with contact detail and send it to me at email@example.com or give me call at 408-933-9402
For you reference, please find Job Description as under
Position : Solution Designer (Tech Business Analyst)
Location : Philadelphia, PA, Herndon, Virginia, Denver, CO
Duration : Long Term
Reports to : Senior Manager, Software Development
P.S. For Denver position we need OSS/BSS background and for rest of the locations follow the below job description and do let me know for further clarifications.
Drive the architecture and design of the ESP Contract Service. Ensure the solution is well-designed, engineered, operable, maintainable, and delivered on schedule. Gathers and understands client needs, finding key areas where technology leverage is possible to improve business processes, defines architectural approaches and develops technology proofs.
- Design and Develop enterprise applications using the Agile methodology
- Maintain a working functional knowledge of customer business processes and the applications they interact with.
- Define and document service requirements, determine integration needs, and drive all phases of the software development life cycle in an Agile environment.
· Collaborate with product owners/Architects, define/document service requirements, and translate requirements into solutions
· Responsible for writing and editing of documentation and technical requirements including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical
· Ensures programs are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented across the enterprise to meet business needs.
· Interfaces with the functional and technical architectures and other functional areas to ensure that most efficient solution is designed to meet business needs.
- Develop and Document Conceptual Technical Solutions based on New Requests.
- Develop Level of Effort Estimates based on Business Requirements and Technical Solution
- Understand the needs of non-technical internal application users, and maintain strong relationships with managers, leads, and end-users community in all business areas.
- Lead planning and implementation of data quality initiatives in ensuring data migration accuracy and quality and on-going reconciliation processes are designed and implemented.
- Design integration solutions using middleware and ETL tools and provide robust technical design for large scale data migration efforts.
· Research and evaluate alternative technical/functional solutions, and recommend the most efficient and cost effective option.
- Participate in testing and verification efforts for production releases, executing software unit test plans and verifying business User Acceptance Testing.
- Work with QA, Release Management and L2 Support teams to ensure Quality Rollouts
- Develop detailed designs using Object-Oriented Methodology
- RSA experience is a plus
- Conducts design and code reviews
- Identify functional test scenarios in line with business objectives
- Understand and consume application requirements and use cases
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years' experience designing and delivering complex technical solutions for enterprise class companies
- 10+ years demonstrated experience managing technical teams, including software developers, architects, analysts, etc.
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining project plans, tracking milestones, identifying, tracking and mitigating risks and issues.
- Proven experience of designing solutions in more than one domain – e.g. provisioning, billing, CRM, etc.
- Demonstrated experience as liaison between business stakeholders, operations and technology teams
- Experienced in project delivery as well as design roles
- 8+ yrs experience in a Java Development environment
- 8+ year experience with web services, service based development, XML/XSD a plus
- Demonstrated experience building web services from ground up
- 8+ yrs experience as systems analyst/designer
- Design and Architecture using object-oriented methodologies and tools such as RSA
- Utilize object-oriented methodologies and SOA tools, Java and J2EE programming, and web services and service-based design and development using UML/XML/XSD
- Experience with development tools such as Eclipse and Maven a plus
- Design and Architecture using object-oriented methodologies
- Expertise with Agile (TDD) methodology
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and share ideas collaboratively
- Strong presentation, written and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills to lead teams in collaboratively developing and delivering complex customer solutions.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Calm under stress and can deal with conflict
- Active, vocal participation in leading meetings and discussions.
- Ability to run scrums/meetings as required
- Self-starter that takes initiative and leads by example.
- Should demonstrate exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in a Cable, Telecom, or a Media company a plus
- Experience with Voice, Data, and Video technology a plus
Technology Resource Group
3736 Hills-dale Court
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-933-9402| Fax: 408-884-2409
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org | Gtalk – rsharma.trg
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Offshore Software Development, IT Outsourcing Company, Mobile Application Development India USA UK - elantechnologies.com" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.