Role: Linux DevOps Engineer
Location: San Francisco CA
Duration: 6 Months
· Linux DevOps, Process Automation Experience
· Experience working with Linux in cross-platform enterprise environments
· Python – MUST HAVE REALLY STRONG PYTHON DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
· GitHub in Enterprise setting
LINUX DEVOPS ENGINEER (SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Duration 1 year+)
3-5 year programming experience in Linux automating processes in an Applicatio
ns/Database Server environment.
Top Skills Required
- Linux DevOps, Process Automation Experience
- Experience working with Linux in cross-platform enterprise environments
- GitHub in Enterprise setting
PG&E is looking for a Linux DevOps Engineer with programming experience automating processes in an Applications/Database Server environment. This is for a system that automatically collects and aggregates information for asset management.
- working with API's cross platform to AIX, Windows environments
- experience with Python, Perl, and Bash Shell
- git/github experience
- Strong problem solving skills, someone that can see the issues, design and develop solutions that are re-usable
- Write clear documentation for all work products developed
- Prior Continuous Integration/Continuous Development experience in DevOps environment
- puppet or chef
- Windows powershell
- Working in an Agile Development environment
Sr. Technical Recruiter
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035
408-459-5794 [Direct] I email@example.com
Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the better way to reach me.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Software Testing Services" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
For software testing services please visit:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Software Testing Services" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.